Human growth hormone (HGH) is a natural hormone produced by the pituitary gland. This substance is important for cell growth, regeneration and reproduction. Growth hormone helps maintain, build and repair healthy brain tissue and other organs. This hormone can help speed healing after an injury and restore muscle tissue after a workout. It helps build muscle mass, speed up metabolism and burn fat. It is also believed that growth hormone improves the quality and appearance of the skin. It is said to slow down the ageing process and cure age-related diseases.
Growth hormone works by stimulating metabolic processes in cells to activate metabolism. It stimulates the liver to produce an insulin-like protein that is produced by cartilage cells. It plays a role in the growth of bones and organs, as well as in the synthesis of muscle protein. More details here: https://anabolicmenu.ws/global-anabolic-glotropin-80iu/
Although this is a natural substance, it is also available in synthetic forms as a treatment or supplement. Glotropine is one of the best synthetic analogues of an HGH and works in the human body just as well, as the natural hormone. Synthetic growth hormone is used to treat poor growth in children and adults. It can also be used to treat adults with short bowel syndrome or muscle loss due to HIV or AIDS.
Glotropine – doses
Growth hormone begins to work on the elasticity of your skin and improve the health of internal organs with a very low dose. At the start of the treatment, 2-3 IU is absolutely enough to feel – and look – 5-10 years younger than you really are. With this dosage of Glotropine, you are unlikely to experience any side effects. But nevertheless, you ll notice positive changes 2-3 weeks after starting the course even with the lowest dosage.
But athletes need significantly more growth hormone for achieving their sports goals. Depending on your goals, you can choose one of two options:
- dose from 4 to 8 IU to rebuild the body, activate total fat loss and improve muscle mass;
- or it can be up to 15 IU for extreme muscle growth and strength.
The more you take – the more muscular you become, that’s all. Does this mean that a high dose of growth hormone for bodybuilding purposes will give you absolutely no anti-ageing effect? No. You will still receive all the effects of growth hormone, including improving the condition of the skin. However, at high doses, you are more likely to experience all the side effects of growth hormone.
Glotropine – side effects
Although growth hormone is a soft and well-tolerated compound in general, it also has several disadvantages. Here are some unwanted symptoms that you may experience on a low dose of Glotropine
- Soreness at the injection site;
- Carpal tunnel syndrome (numbness of the fingers);
- Headache and dizziness;
- Swelling and water retention;
- Pain in the joints and tendons.
And if you ll use high doses of HGH for a long time, the next side effects can occur
- Growth of the heart muscle increases the risk of heart attack;
- Lung tissue growth reduces the rate of oxygen transport;
- Brain tissue growth increases the risk of an aneurysm;
- Bone growth increases the risk of osteoporosis;
- Enlargement of the internal organs can lead to visual enlargement of the abdomen.
Also, some people have personal HGH intolerance – they are extremely sensitive to external growth hormone. Although they tolerate their natural growth hormone without problems, synthetic growth hormone can cause some side effects: More details on the website: https://anabolicmenu.ws/
- Pain and swelling at the injection site that does not go away a few minutes after injection;
- Abdominal pain and muscle spasms;
- Fainting, blood pressure spikes and nosebleeds.